Saturday, January 23, 2021

Genesis 18:16-33 Abraham Pleads for Sodom

 Genesis 18:16-33 Abraham Pleads for Sodom




Abraham will surely become a great and powerful nation, and all nations on earth will be blessed through him. For I have chosen him , so that he will direct his children and his household after him to keep the way of the LORD by doing what is right and just, so that the LORD will bring about for Abraham what he has promised him.”


The visitors went on towards Sodom. The Lord stayed with Abraham. Abraham asked if he would kill the righteous along with the wicked. 


The Lord and Abraham went back and forth. 


If there are 50 will you save it….Abraham 

I will spare it for 50 …….Lord


If there are 45 will you save it….Abraham 

I will spare it for 45 …….Lord


If there are 40 will you save it….Abraham 

I will spare it for 40 …….Lord


If there are 30 will you save it….Abraham 

I will spare it for 30 …….Lord


If there are 20 will you save it….Abraham 

I will spare it for 20 …….Lord


If there are 10 will you save it….Abraham 

I will spare it for 10 …….Lord


After they spoke the Lord left and Abraham went home. 


No comments:

Post a Comment