Friday, April 9, 2021

Exodus 15:1-21 The Song of Moses and Miriam

 Exodus 15:1-21 The Song of Moses and Miriam





This chapter starts with a song unto the Lord. This song is a song to the Lord and his greatness.  About how he helped them in their time of need.  The LORD is…


Highly exalted

My strength 

My son

My salvation

My God 

My father’s God

A warrior

The LORD is his name

Greatness of your majesty

Unfailing love

Your strength


In the song the Egyptian perishing is talked about in vs 1, 4, 8, 10, 12. 


Than it was Miriam turn:


Exodus 15:20-21

Then Miriam the prophetess, Aaron’s sister, took a tambourine in her hand, and all the women followed her, with tambourines and dancing. Miriam sang to them:


“Sing to the LORD, for he is highly exalted.

The horse and its rider he has hurled into the sea.”


No comments:

Post a Comment