Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Girls Devo Welcome



You are invited to join me in an online self paced woman's Bible study. If you would like to join jump on to Facebook at 4 His Glory Gifts

As women we get messages all over that tell us what we should or should not be doing. This study is looking at women thought the Bible. This study started with my own search of what a biblical woman looks like thought the lens of the Bible not though the world's lens. I want to do what God wants me to do not what the world is telling me. The world tells us that as woman the Bible is a lot of rules and things we can't do but in reality it lays out what God want for us. We have a purpose in God's plan we just need to turn off the voices around us that distract us from that purpose. You can start the study at anytime and start anywhere you want. It is done by day not by the date. It will continually be added to so if you want to start over at anytime please do. If you see typos, somethings is not making sense to you, you have added insight or you have questions please let me know. 

Each day is broken in the following sections:

Day: You can start the study at anytime and start anywhere you want. It is done by day not by the date. It will continually be added to so if you want to start over at anytime please do. 

WORD: I love words.  Each day there is a word that ties into the study of the day.  

Female characters: This section tells which female is in the story. Since this is a study for females about females we will concentrate on these characters. 

Reading: This is your main reading of the day.

Additional Reading: This is an additional reading that will tie into the main reading of the day. 

Observations: This section is an explanation of the day reading. 

Ponder this: This section is for you to stop and think about the reading, the world around you, and yourself. 

Just for fun: This section is just what it says something for you to do just for fun. I know for myself, the place I am in, life is not easy. I find myself stretched very thin and weary at times. There is a lot to be said about self care. We need to do things for ourselves so that we are ready to do for others.

Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
Day 8
Day 9
Day 10
Day 11
Day 12
Day 13
Day 14
Day 15
Day 16
Day 17


No comments:

Post a Comment