Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Pinterest Goals 2022

Pinterest Goals



Ok if you know the whole story about me and Pinterest you would find it even more funny how I have become a full-fledged Pinterest obsessed girl!


I started with Pinterest back in the day when you had to be invited to be part of it.  My friend at work told me about it and she invited me.  For like the first year I really did not get it.  Why would you want a place to pin things on boards?  What is the point?  And then for some weird reason I started doing my first few pins and people started like the things I was pinning and then they wanted to follow me.  Oh so many years, boards and way too many pins later here we are.  


24,709 pins … how did this happen.  I became obsessed, that is what happened.  There are so many cool things on Pinterest and how many have I done or referred back too?  Like maybe 146 of them.  I have slowed down and don’t use it as much but that is because I am discouraged by the dwindling followers and the overwhelming amount of stuff I have.  


This is what has brought me to this point.  So this year I have a goal, truly I can’t control who is following me but I can control if my pins are a mess and if I am making anything I am pinning.  This year 2022 I plan to make at least 24 things I have pinned.  For me it is easy to make a goal but not as easy to follow through.  I have found my best bet is to make myself accountable by documenting it.  So I will add to this post each of the ones I have made with a link to the corresponding post.  


1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

13.

14.

15.

16.

17.

18.

19.

20.

21.

22.

23.

24.



How many pins do you have?  Have you made or used and of your pins?  


Please feel free to follow along on my journey…. read my blog and follow me on PInterest.  


https://4hisglorygifts.blogspot.com/2022/01/pinterest-goals-2021.html

No comments:

Post a Comment